holiday contest

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Sorry fellas I already won the Camera. Ha Ha. Second spin.

All kidding aside. Let the fun begin. It is always great to send out some sweet prizes. Great Job Theory11!

Jan 29, 2011
The District
The contest page states:

"You can redeem those tokens for one chance at winning any of our five insane prizes."

...but then the Elite Member prize states:
"Achieve instant Elite Member status with 10,000 Elite Member Points. We will choose TEN winners at random, distributing 100,000 Elite Member Points."

So only 10 winners of the Elite Member prize.
But each token gives a chance to win... but if one "wins" the Elite Member prize via a token spin, it's just for a chance to win the Elite Member prize at a later time when a drawing for 10 actual winners is held?

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
You will receive an email and you can click the link and hit the spin button or if you are already logged in I believe you just click the spin button upon signing up. At least that is how it worked when I signed up for my first free token today.

Diavo, hopefully someone will chime in as I am not sure how they are running it.

Brian R.(7)

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2007
Another important tip I learned today about redeeming the prize: If you win a prize you will be emailed within 2 business days with further instructions on redeeming your prize.

When I won the deck of Gold Monarchs today I didn't see it in my cart or anything to indicate a prize was waiting for me, so rest assured you will be contacted soon after!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Baba, contact customer support if you did not receive a token for your Wire purchase and they should take care of you. Thanks for being patient. Wire purchases DO in fact count.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results