Holiday Wheel 2020

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
Haven't posted for a while...but up to 650EP this year...happy....still a few days to go hoping to get to 1000 but will need a bit of luck...anything more fir me though is a bonus...good luck everyone on your spins...Peter in Oz

d'Altagnan

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2020
Longview, WA
For my first year doing the Wheel Contest, I've gotten about 1200 Elite Points, which was bolstered by more spins from also buying from the website for the first time.

It's a really cool idea and very generous of Theory 11 to give us the opportunity. My only qualm is that the visual of the wheel presents the illusion of more or less equal odds for any space to be landed on, when it's obviously skewed heavily towards no or smaller prizes. Again, I don't mind the skew, nor do I particularly despise the representation of the wheel. I'd just like to see the wheel better represent the actual odds of any prize being won.

Many thanks to Theory 11 for the Contest and for helping kickstart my card collecting, it's been a blast over the last month or so.

Jul 30, 2015
I won 500 Points immedieately. Every spin after that has been No Reward. I wouldn't be surprised if they're gaming the system.

Jul 30, 2015
I won 500 Points immedieately. Every spin after that has been No Reward. I wouldn't be surprised if they're gaming the system. We're talking about folks who deal in cheating and misdirection for a living. The wheel isn't "fair." But it's still a wheel.

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
50EP yesterday..yeah wheel coming to a end soon but again its really cool...its only a bit of fun...some will win others not...luck of the draw or spin..thanks again guys..I'm happy...one day I will win big but until then will keep spinning...Peter in Oz

Reactions: willtupper

d'Altagnan

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2020
Longview, WA
Decided to buy a Variety Brick before the end of the year, and combined with all my spins over the last month, my final total (Assuming nothing over tomorrow and the 31st) is 2000 EP. I picked a good time to start and expand a deck collection.

Reactions: willtupper

TheChimneySweep

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2018
Germany
www.instagram.com
Well a big series of no rewards in my first "spin the weel experience" this year but the elite points won (1500) brought me up to 7500 ep so i could get the Golden Artisans from the archive and closer to 10k...i consider it beeing a big win and a nice christmas present from T11.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results