Holiday Wheel 2020

Jun 8, 2020
Got a no reward on my last spin, which feels fitting for this year, haha. Overall, I got 750 EP, which I think is pretty good, especially for my first year spinning! Happy new year, and let's hope it's better than this one!

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah me too...no reward but I managed about 700EP so I am not disappointed...for all those who still have spins..good luck until next time..keep safe and look after your families until we kick this virus in the guts...Peter in Oz

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Congrats to everyone who spun the wheel and took home our prizes this year! Whether you're the winner of a new Sony camera (Justin in New York!) or one of the hundreds of rare decks we sent out this year -- congrats! To the winners of elite points - use them wisely! We'll be adding more to The Archive soon, too.

This year set a new record for the most spins we've EVER had. But those spins represent people - and that support means the world to us, especially in a year like 2020. We're sincerely grateful for every bit of it, and we're eager and excited together as a community to push forward into 2021. From all of us -- happy, happy new year!

This is the Way.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results