Holiday wheel statistics

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
wheel chart 1.png
wheel chart 2.png

I don't know if this will be interesting to anyone here, but I like statistics and charts.
I have been spinning the glorious wheel since the beginning in 2013 and it hit me that it's been 10 years.
so I decided to do the math and show the result.

I wanted to wait and include the 2023 wheel in this but it kinda messed up the charts because it kept going for longer than the previous years.

anyway, here is some insight:

-this is only for daily free spins.
-you can see the drop in points in 2016 which was the introduction of the 25 points mark on the wheel.
-in 2018 it had another drop because the wheel was available for a shorter period.
-in 2020 even though the ratio of winning spins to total spins was low it was a very good year in terms of points won.
-I am not sure when exactly the no-reward option was added, but before that, the not winning spins means that I simply didn't spin them.

(this post is for fun and for appreciating the wheel)

MichaelPenkul

Elite Member
This is so awesome, thanks for sharing! How consistent were you with the daily spins?

I was also involved since 2013, decently consistent, though I did miss a lot of days. This year is the first time I've won something other than points (last week I got a deck of Piracy cards). So prizes other than points are currently still possible!

Reactions: Khaleel Olaiky

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
This is so awesome, thanks for sharing! How consistent were you with the daily spins?

I was also involved since 2013, decently consistent, though I did miss a lot of days. This year is the first time I've won something other than points (last week I got a deck of Piracy cards). So prizes other than points are currently still possible!
I was pretty consistent with them maybe missing just a few every year.

Also congrats on the piracy 👏🏼 the only time I won a physical prize was a pin few years ago.

Reactions: MichaelPenkul

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
I think the no reward option was always there from the start. Anyways thanks for sharing. I don/t know how T11 have managed to be so awesome in keeping the wheel and SNCs going all these years even in a crunch economy and I hope they never change how awesome they are in this regard

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results