Hondo flap cards

Apr 8, 2018
Hi there! Can anyone help me please.. I really like the look of hondo flap cards, but I’m confused about what you get when you buy it? Do you get a pre made flap card? There also seems to be 2 different versions one for £26 and one for £39 .. also where is the best place to purchase this item!? Thanks in advance! Grant

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Where are you buying this from? I don't have it, but I know that Ellusionist is the right place to buy it. Here, it is $20 US- roughly £14 Pounds (assuming you're from the UK, since you used a Pound Sign), which is way cheaper than wherever you found it.

https://www.ellusionist.com/flap.html

Ellusionist sells you a downloadable video teaching you everything you need to make and use your own gimmick.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
If you're talking to Hondo directly he can sell you pre-made flap cards. Or the download on Ellusionist.com that Maaz linked you to teaches you how to make them yourself.

They're not the easiest thing to make, but once you practice you'll get better quickly.

Apr 8, 2018
If you're talking to Hondo directly he can sell you pre-made flap cards. Or the download on Ellusionist.com that Maaz linked you to teaches you how to make them yourself.

They're not the easiest thing to make, but once you practice you'll get better quickly.
Thank you, could you tell me how I can order direct from hondo as I would like pre made cards .. thanks again

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results