How Clean? (D.D)

You can show both sides of the coin. Answering questions like, "how clean is this effect?" gets tricky because without just blatantly exposing the method, it's really impossible to give someone a concrete answer. How clean a given effect looks is a subjective judgment.

I will however, offer my opinion. Since you can show both sides of both coins immediately, from a spectator's point of view, the trick is over. You were fair, your hands were wide open and clearly not hiding or palming anything. The moment is beautiful. B. J. Bueno has done an incredible job with this effect and I would be surprised if you were disappointed.

Now, I know that I'm part of the team on this site, so it's difficult for me to give positive feedback without having it sound something like, "I think this is a great effect because if I say that, you will buy it and I will make money which is all I care about because I am an evil capitalist who hates it when your checking account has a positive balance."

And if you're not convinced by my opinion (which I can completely understand), wait a few days until people receive their orders and begin reviewing the product. Then decide for yourself. Or just take a leap of faith and if you end up hating the trick, return it.

I don't know if we mentioned that yet. We do have a return policy on this site. Usually, the logic goes that if someone's opened a magic effect, they know the secret and therefore, shouldn't be able to return it. We, however, really do believe in and stand by our products. If you are genuinely unhappy with your purchase, we'll give you your money back (click the "guarantee" link at the bottom of the page for details if you would like them).

Hope this helps.

Dana

I've so much respect for this community!

Sep 1, 2007
Practically all the info you need on D.D straight from J. Bayme :D

The effect utilizes both the English Penny and the American Half Dollar. It can be used everywhere because it uses coins from two countries (USA & UK), and you can show the coins front and back before, during, and after the effect. The English Pennies, I believe, are no longer circulated in the UK, but the ones you'll receive with the effect are in uncirculated condition (great) and work perfectly.

They can examine the coins to their heart's content when the effect is over. As you'll see in the DD video (incredible), Dan White allows the spectators to check out the coins extremely thoroughly before and after the performance. I've never seen a visual coin change THAT visual or THAT fast-- you'll love it. Extremely simple to perform, and you'll be able to learn it and start performing it quickly.

Absolutely AMAZING in my opinion, bare in mind people, you get a SCHOOLCRAFT, gimmick.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I like the return policy, but I'm not going to return a DVD just because I can get my money back. If I were to do this, I would really have to be disappointed with the DVD. Anyway, yeah people can get away with learning the effect without paying and that's disappointing. However I'm not sure that they'll still be able to perform it because I think 2/3 DVDs so far require a gimmick. If they don't then I'm wrong.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results