How Hard Would It Be...

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
How hard would it be to get autographs from all the T11 artists on a card out of deck of Guardians? I'm apart of the local magic ring and I think it would be great to have it framed and displayed in our close up class room. Something for the kids of the ring to enjoy.

J:B?
C:K?
D:M?
D:B?
D:B(2)? (haha)
B:J?
A:F?
L:A?
D:W?
D:H?
M:B?
W:H?
K:E?

Would you guys like to help me out?

They seem extremely generous so far, and they seem like great people. You should definetly Pm them. Send a message to all of them, I'm sure you'll get some nice responses, But I can't speak for them, They seem like great people though. Good luck.
Happy Holidays,
Michael

Sep 2, 2007
pack what you want signed into an envlope.

Ship it of To T-11, wiht a note and your address.

Wait a week or two.

Good to go.

i think they should sell autographs. LIke $1 each. Nothing Big, just to gover for the hastle, maybe. But like if you saw someone in person you shouldnt have to pay. Hey, it is the holidays.

good luck

i think they should sell autographs. LIke $1 each. Nothing Big, just to gover for the hastle, maybe. But like if you saw someone in person you shouldnt have to pay. Hey, it is the holidays.

good luck

That would be very nice, and so far Theory 11 has been very generous with all they have done. No offense to anyone but we can't start getting selfish.

Happy Holidays,
Michael

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results