How many decks do you buy in an order

Sep 1, 2007
You buy cards in GROSS? Wow! That's a lot of cards, how long does that usually last you?

-Vince

Yes, I sometimes buy grosses of decks. Very rarely though. Only when it is of a deck that I really love. I think that as long as I have been collecting cards I have only bought one or two grosses. I don't think I have even gone through an entire gross of decks yet, and that is over a 2 year period. So, to try and answer your question, one gross of good cards (I'll say Tally-Ho) would probably last me about 3-5 years if I kept good care of them.

and i buy as many cards as i can afford per order :D the only time I would even THINK about buying a gross worth is if they are going out of circulation (like Gemaco Alphas, very cheap and won't be able to find them, so might as well stock up at $1/pack)

brian, are you planning on collecting/selling for profit too? i don't think anyone can possibly go through as many cards as you must have :)

Yes I am trashbag. I have made about $200 dollars selling decks so far. I also give a lot away to some of my friends that are into magic/cardistry. I actually don't have that many decks. I would say I have about 300-350 total. about 300 are sealed and 50 are open and free to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results