How not to bash someone on Youtube

Jun 10, 2010
"here's bayme trying to stick up for his butt buddy"

as stupid as this guy is, that was funny...

i find this thread pointless, and the guy who made the video too be a child.

Heh, you got a point.

Here's how much I care about you, Jason. I'm eating tortilla chips while making a rant video about you. (Insert crunching chips' noise here)

Jul 20, 2010
Maybe you should of thought about not singling out the person who posted it...like Jason did Suhaas. That was also a very immature thing to do was complain about it. Keep it civil here man....don't single out people.

That's a bit hypocritical of you. The user in the video is stating his frustration at Jason England singling out a user. Now you're doing the exact same thing by singling this user out. Everybody has a right to their opinion. Personally I agree with some of the things said in the video while I don't fully. You didn't need to make this thread. It has nothing to do with magic at all you just wish to bash a user sharing his opinions. You're thread is called how not to bash someone, but in making the thread you're bashing someone. Grow up.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
That's a bit hypocritical of you. The user in the video is stating his frustration at Jason England singling out a user. Now you're doing the exact same thing by singling this user out. Everybody has a right to their opinion. Personally I agree with some of the things said in the video while I don't fully. You didn't need to make this thread. It has nothing to do with magic at all you just wish to bash a user sharing his opinions. You're thread is called how not to bash someone, but in making the thread you're bashing someone. Grow up.

Just wondering wouldrichest if your say that to CRProductions or to the OP of this thread?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results