How to improve card handling

Dec 5, 2009
Do you guys have any tips for improving card handling? Any tips, techniques, or excercises that you guys have found that help improve your handing?

Thanks!

Jesse

Jan 19, 2009
Practice, Practice and Practice. you can warm up you fingers and stretch them out. look after finger workout. I know dan and dave buck have some finger training on the trilogy

Jul 14, 2008
Make sure that your hands are warm. You can't work with cold hands. Stretch your fingers before practising. Start the cuts (that you wish to accomplish) slow. Slowness will add smoothness. Smoothness will add speed.

Do you guys have any tips for improving card handling? Any tips, techniques, or excercises that you guys have found that help improve your handing?

Thanks!

Jesse
i have cards where ever i go. when i watch tv i might practive my fals sybil or madona. because i practic where ever i go even during school it only took me 1 day to perfect the fals sybil.

just try that and see if it works.

Jul 14, 2008
i have cards where ever i go. when i watch tv i might practive my fals sybil or madona. because i practic where ever i go even during school it only took me 1 day to perfect the fals sybil.

just try that and see if it works.

It's best to practise anywhere, but school. School is one thing that you need to focus on in order for us to have a successful future.

Jan 1, 2010
Persistance and consistance and finding a way for you that works.
Two example, when I first started doing magic, I purchased the gypsey curse.
My hamman count was not very good. In fact, if you go on youtube, you'll see many people butchering this count BIG TIME. Unless there is justification to pause, the pause should not be obvious, should it? I did not give up. Now, it is amlost invisible.
Another example, the mercury card fold. At first, I could not do it. My old answer was a bluff on the card on ceiling trick and I would say, "If I through these cards up into the air and your card was impaled into the ceiling, that would be a good trick. I can to do that yet." It got a laugh and when mimicking the throw, the large action covered the small and the move was done.
Time has passed and now I use misdiretion. My current closer is signed card in egg inside of the chicken. As the person is inspecting the chicken and removing the egg, everyone is watching them!
Needless to say, I, like many, went through a couple decks to "perfect" this move.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results