How to keep up with new material?

Well you dont really need these effects, your not going to die without them. Do you have to buy them on the lanch? Im sure you've got alot of material you've yet to master. Why not practise that until you have saved enough money.

When I was in England, I started working at 13. I just did a paper round, (for those in England, it was an Avon Adviters, I hate them so much) I got about 10 pound a week, not too bad, then when I was 14, I got an even better paper round and started earning 21 pound a week.

Anyway, point is, if you want something you have to work hard to get it. It wont just be given to you all the time.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers, Tom

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I have somthing that will keep you up to date with ALL THE LATEST MAGIC COMMING OUT.

This method is sure fire and you will really, really like it.

Its called pick and choose, you don't get everything that is comming out, you get the stuff that you can incorporate into your routine.

Sep 4, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
At least you guys can use your parent's money. Usually I have to earn the money on my own, so what I do is once I have enough money I decide which one I will use more and which one I won't use very often.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Thanks a lot for the help! But sorry taht wasn't rea;;y ,my question. You told me how to earn money, but I should have made things clearer.

I want to know how people like chose what to get and what not to get. Everything seems really really impressive, and I beleive it coulda ll be worth while to my repertoire.

So, besides how to earn money, how do you pick waht to get and what not to,.?

I wait a month before picking anything up. If I still want it after a month then I will buy it. Most often there are more than a handful of well-written reviews on products during that month as well. It also helps to trust your gut instinct on if something would fit your style and be something you would enjoy performing.

Control will probably be the one thing I am not interested in waiting on buying at this point. UltraGaff I have already seen aside from the DVD set and teachings and it was very impressive but I am still going to wait a bit to get it if I actually get it at all. Fallen I am not head over heels on right now so I might take awhile to warm up to the effect as a whole.

There really isn't much out there aside from a few reprints in books coming out that I am seriously considering buying. R. Paul Wilson's new DVD set is on the top of my list right now in addition to finding a copy of Eugene Burger and Robert Neale's book Magic and Meaning. Otherwise I am fairly content with the mountain of material I have already.

--Jim

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results