"How to Magish; the Beginner's Guide to Becoming a Professional Magician" Review Thread

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Hello everyone! This will be the official T11 Review Thread for my new book "How to Magish; The Beginner's Guide to Becoming a Professional Magician." Feel free to review both the book itself or the audio book and post your honest feedback in this page! I would love to hear what you think! Vol. 2 is already on its way! :)

Cheers,
Michael O'Brien

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
"How to Magish" is full of tips and tricks which will benefit readers at all experience levels. The book is especially useful for people who are just starting in the entertainment industry, but has the added filter of the "Modern Era" which so many of magic's greatest business resources lack, making it a must-read for anyone trying to start their first business or revamp an older one."

-Edward Hammond

Reactions: ParkinT
Mar 2, 2016
United States
Haven't had the pleasure of reading it yet, (keyword: yet) however it was recommended to me by a good friend who's moderately popular on the instagram magic/cardistry scene.

Jan 14, 2017
Haven't had the pleasure of reading it yet, (keyword: yet) however it was recommended to me by a good friend who's moderately popular on the instagram magic/cardistry scene.
I have read the book and can endorse it whole-heartedly. Especially for the price, it represents a great value.

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results