How to search the T11 forums...

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Do you have problems finding what you are searching for? Maybe you do like this (Picture 1). I searched for Chris Kenner's "The Deep" and I got 204 pages.

Picture 1:

And heres the result of just searching. (Picture 2)

Picture 2:

Instead of that, do like this. Press the "Advanced search" button. (Picture 3)

Picture 3:

When you have done that, in the list you will find "Search titles only". Then type in the thing you are searching for. (Picture 4)

Picture 4:

(One more post to go!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
And then you will end up with this. Much more related results, right? (Picture 5)

Picture 5:

Thanks

/Marcus

By the way, do you know for how long the pictures on ImageShack will stay there? Theres not like any limit time or something?

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
And then you will end up with this. Much more related results, right? (Picture 5)

Picture 5:

Thanks

/Marcus

By the way, do you know for how long the pictures on ImageShack will stay there? Theres not like any limit time or something?

No, there's no time limit for the pictures.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Thanks, great!

No problem- always glad to help.

Hey, this is kind of a pointless thread. You answered your own question and then asked one you could have answered yourself.

No hard feelings,

Meh, I'm sure it will help at least one person down the road. I used the Advanced Search about 10 minutes after reading this. I had done it before that, but I'm just trying to show that people do use this, and will use it more if they know how to use it correctly.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Hey, this is kind of a pointless thread. You answered your own question and then asked one you could have answered yourself.

No hard feelings,

Pointless thread? I'm 100% sure it will help people to use the search bar more often. The question I asked, how could I have answered that by myself? I did search on Their website, but found nothing about it.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
No I'm pretty sure everyone doesn't know how to use the search button.
We get new members everyday that post threads about topics we already discussed.
I think there should be a sticky about using the search button for our new members.

Finally someone got my point. Just because you Avatar603 knows how to use the search bar it doesn't mean that the new members know how to use it.

:)

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
When a new product is being released we will see about two or three topics discuss the same thing. Or things like "The Wire" "d+M Change" "Danny artist on T11".

So basiclly I'm bumping this thread because it's sad to watch the General Discussion because of the lame topics.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results