Hybrid (Video)

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys,

The other day I decided to make a video for the Style contest over at The Magic Review, so here it is. Read the video description for more info. Obviously magic is more of my thing, so the magic is going to be much better than the flourishing.

Hybrid

Thanks,

David

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey David,

Apologies, I think your one of the few I havnt replied to as of yet, but your email was recieved and I will make sure I will reply as soon as I get home (Currently at work.)

Awesome video man, and I will write a bit more in the email.

Thanks for the entry btw!
Matty

No problem Matty. I can't wait to see the results of the contest. Good luck to everybody!

David

Its quiet funny actually,

Myself, Tom and Alejandro didnt really expect too many entries, and the entries we thought we would recieve we didnt think they would be of too high of a quality. (Which is why we decided to give out the second and third prizes.)

But honestly, there are some amazing videos there. Infact, im not looking forward to the 'judging' as I cant really find too many flaws in most of the videos.

I actually got quiet a funny video entry the other day from one of my non-magician friends who wanted to enter. Will post it up when I get a chance haha.

For those that dont know, all of the videos will be posted on my website on the 15th of this month.

Best of luck man!

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Its quiet funny actually,

Myself, Tom and Alejandro didnt really expect too many entries, and the entries we thought we would recieve we didnt think they would be of too high of a quality. (Which is why we decided to give out the second and third prizes.)

But honestly, there are some amazing videos there. Infact, im not looking forward to the 'judging' as I cant really find too many flaws in most of the videos.

I actually got quiet a funny video entry the other day from one of my non-magician friends who wanted to enter. Will post it up when I get a chance haha.

For those that dont know, all of the videos will be posted on my website on the 15th of this month.

Best of luck man!

Can I still turn my entry in? Is it alright if I turn it in on the 13 or 14?

"ENTRY DATE CLOSES June 15th 11.59pm EST"

Thats Australian time,

But lets be honest, if its a little late due to timezones theres not much of an issue. Obviously before is preferred though!

But I try and be as friendly as I can, so if you have any trouble meeting the deadline, just let me know!

Matty

Hey Guys, Tom here.

Yep, like Blink (Matt) said, I'm not looking for forward to judging. We've had some awsome entries. And yeah, as for emailing entries to me or Matt, I dont mind if they are a day late because of time zones. I dont think Matt will either.

Anyway, David I thought your entry was brilliant and you've gone and made my job that much more harder.

Cheers, Tom

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey Guys, Tom here.

Yep, like Blink (Matt) said, I'm not looking for forward to judging. We've had some awsome entries. And yeah, as for emailing entries to me or Matt, I dont mind if they are a day late because of time zones. I dont think Matt will either.

Anyway, David I thought your entry was brilliant and you've gone and made my job that much more harder.

Cheers, Tom

Thanks, and sorry. If you want, you could just "accidently" delete the other entries and have to give me 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place's prizes by default.

:D

David

Sep 1, 2007
I hope I win too haha

Nice entry David tough competition against my video but good job

I think your video may have taken mine's down but o well we'll see

Good Luck
-Wilson.

If your not on the mailing list, I just sent out this:

'Hey All,

There is not long to go to submit your entry to the 'YourStyle' competition run by TheMagicReview.com, www.twozwozer.blogspot.com & www.thecuso.info

So far we have recieved some amazing entries, as seen below:

Funny by Yee Chung
Flash by Wang Zixiao
Smooth by AznAriel
Freestyle by Mathias K
Smooth by Chris Ocampo & Julian Mora
Hybrid by David Misner
L1GHT by Dan Cross
Deviant by Eric Tam
Repro Retro by Stefan Cristian
NaffStyle by Brendan Conner
Creativity by William Jung
Technical by Alex Rossi
Chill by Sam Woodruff
Flashy by Garry A
Visual by Matt Richman
Solitary by Seth Apol
Elegance by Wilson Ku
Volatile by Damian Lee
Free by Steven, HR & Bai
Impromptu by Matthew Krohn
Style by Jackson Beavis

These will all be launched with a brand new media player on www.themagicreview.com on the 15th of June.

Not only do we look forward in judging these entries, we also cant wait for you all to see them.

If you have sent in an entry, and it is not listed above send me an email at matt@themagicreview.com and I will get myself fired (And also upload it).

Hope your all well and healthy,
Matty
x'

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
If your not on the mailing list, I just sent out this:

'Hey All,

There is not long to go to submit your entry to the 'YourStyle' competition run by TheMagicReview.com, www.twozwozer.blogspot.com & www.thecuso.info

So far we have recieved some amazing entries, as seen below:

Funny by Yee Chung
Flash by Wang Zixiao
Smooth by AznAriel
Freestyle by Mathias K
Smooth by Chris Ocampo & Julian Mora
Hybrid by David Misner
L1GHT by Dan Cross
Deviant by Eric Tam
Repro Retro by Stefan Cristian
NaffStyle by Brendan Conner
Creativity by William Jung
Technical by Alex Rossi
Chill by Sam Woodruff
Flashy by Garry A
Visual by Matt Richman
Solitary by Seth Apol
Elegance by Wilson Ku
Volatile by Damian Lee
Free by Steven, HR & Bai
Impromptu by Matthew Krohn
Style by Jackson Beavis

These will all be launched with a brand new media player on www.themagicreview.com on the 15th of June.

Not only do we look forward in judging these entries, we also cant wait for you all to see them.

If you have sent in an entry, and it is not listed above send me an email at matt@themagicreview.com and I will get myself fired (And also upload it).

Hope your all well and healthy,
Matty
x'
Kinda unfair, you said 14th june, I'm going to film today, so do I have a chance?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results