I broke my PK Ring !

Sep 2, 2009
Well, I bought 6 months ago a Black Wizard Pk Ring, and as the title says, I broke it yesterday. (I just let it fall :mad:)

Hopefully with the Ring came a DVD, and the creator of the Ring said that if we broke the Ring, we can send it back (plus the shipping cost obviously) and they replace it. But I haven't totally understand all they said as I'm not very good in English...

So can somedy help me with this issue? Where am I supposed to send my Ring? And how much is the shipping price?

Thanks a lot in advance, I'm looking forward to see your advice :D

Foppa

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Well, I bought 6 months ago a Black Wizard Pk Ring, and as the title says, I broke it yesterday. (I just let it fall :mad:)

Hopefully with the Ring came a DVD, and the creator of the Ring said that if we broke the Ring, we can send it back (plus the shipping cost obviously) and they replace it. But I haven't totally understand all they said as I'm not very good in English...

So can somedy help me with this issue? Where am I supposed to send my Ring? And how much is the shipping price?

Thanks a lot in advance, I'm looking forward to see your advice :D

Foppa

I'm sure someone who's bought the same PK ring could help you more, but it might be worth contacting whoever you bought it from. I'm sure the dealer will be able to clarify things as well.

Aug 24, 2010
Contact worldmagicstore.com They're the home of wizard fx productions and Jim Trainer who produced the ring. They should be able to help.

Ranil

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results