I could use some rope

Aug 18, 2008
I am looking for rope I can use in a few effects including fiber optics. I will be doing this from stage so it needs to be visible which I guess means thick but still workable. Any recommendations?

Yes this belongs in the product questions and I posted a similar thread last week and got no responses and my time before the show is running out.

Sep 3, 2007
I am looking for rope I can use in a few effects including fiber optics. I will be doing this from stage so it needs to be visible which I guess means thick but still workable. Any recommendations?

Yes this belongs in the product questions and I posted a similar thread last week and got no responses and my time before the show is running out.

I'm sorry you got no response. There are magic shops that sell rope specifically for magic. If you search around you will find it no problem. You can also walk into your local hardware store or maybe even arts and crafts. What you want to look for is a piece of rope that has an internal core. You can easily tell by looking at the end. You usually would remove the core by snaking it out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results