I have a problem with my 1-on-1

Jun 29, 2008
Last night I ordered flicker by Doug Mckenzie and I started downloading it. My computer died and the download got interrupted. I thought, Oh well, I'll do this in the morning. I tried this morning and it says
WARNING 150: Restricted IP Address Access.
Your IP address, 67.34.143.76, can not access this product. This product has already been accessed by another IP address. If you feel you have received this warning in error, please contact customer support and please include your IP address: 67.34.143.76

It's the same computer, the same internet browser, and it still won't let me download it. Any suggestions?

Oct 25, 2008
Michigan
please contact customer support and please include your IP address: 67.34.143.76
I had the same problem...submit a ticket to support and they will reset it for you. When the download got interrupted your ip probably got reset.

Oct 25, 2008
Michigan
If it's really busy I would give them 24 hours but during the week it's usually only a few hours. If you submit a ticket right now, you should be good by dinner time.

Jun 29, 2008
I submitted a ticket four hours ago (approximately), could you give me an estimate? I'm bored today and was planning on wasting my time watching Flicker.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Last night I ordered flicker by Doug Mckenzie and I started downloading it. My computer died and the download got interrupted. I thought, Oh well, I'll do this in the morning. I tried this morning and it says
WARNING 150: Restricted IP Address Access.
Your IP address, 67.34.143.76, can not access this product. This product has already been accessed by another IP address. If you feel you have received this warning in error, please contact customer support and please include your IP address: 67.34.143.76

It's the same computer, the same internet browser, and it still won't let me download it. Any suggestions?

I'm 99% sure that when your router is reset, that it changes your IP address- so that's probably what happened. In my experience, Support Tickets are answered within hours of submission, but they are human- sometimes it may take longer.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results