I have big hands

C

CruiseH

I have some really big hands ( currently trying to improve my weight situation) that cover up the cards when performing cardistry/ magic (good for coins tho) is there any way to make them less big looking or have them not cover the.cards as much?

Dec 19, 2014
having a big hand is a big advantage in magic .. it's good to cover some moves like pass or something like that ..

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I have some really big hands ( currently trying to improve my weight situation) that cover up the cards when performing cardistry/ magic (good for coins tho) is there any way to make them less big looking or have them not cover the.cards as much?

For card magic, I think the answer is related to using the proper techniques. Roberto Giobbi in the Card College books teaches sleights in a way that is both natural and open. The open part is the key to your handling. For closed, think of the deck in dealer's grip with your right hand covering the deck, your hands close (2 to 3 inches) to your body and a tight grip on the deck. It seems concealed, like you are hiding something. For open, move the cards further away (6 to 8) from your body, take your hand off the top and relax your grip on the deck by holding your hand more flat -- that is uncurling your 2nd through 4th fingertips a quarter of an inch.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results