Idea for pushover double lift

Jul 16, 2008
Hey guys hope this is not exposure but i though this might help you all who struggle with pushover double lift . all you got to do is take a double lift from the deck and close your eyes and feel what 2 cards together feel like for a . little while
then put the double back on the deck and practice it some more this help me out alot when trying to master this double hope this helps .

Jul 14, 2008
Ya, I don't get it either, we all have our own double lift style whether is pinky count, diving board double, Pushover DL and so on.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
Ya, I don't get it either, we all have our own double lift style whether is pinky count, diving board double, Pushover DL and so on.

Your reply only confuses people who read this topic.

He's not telling people to use the Pushover in place of their normal Double Lift.

He's simply attempting to give tips to people who may not have a great Pushover Double.

Regards,
Ben

Jul 16, 2008
i was trying to say is to help you feel the 2 cards as one in a 52 card deck take 2 out and feel them as a double even but them on a omin deck

liquidsn

Tony Chang / Creator, Be Kind Change, DVR, The Uni
Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
i been doing the push off double for a while now. Sadly, it is a very knacky thing to do.

http://forcesunseen.blogspot.com/

in the middle of the blog there's a video that shows my push off.

Only took around 6 months to get the feel right.

Sep 2, 2007
Best doulbe would have to be the push-off or dai vernon

the push-off is good but I would choose dai vernons over the push off any day of the week.

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
liquidsn didnt learn the double from any source. He just had the idea, started practicing it, and now can do it. I'm sure there are others out there who do a similar version. But I asked him the same question before, and his answer was simply, "no where, it's mine."

teehee.

Mar 29, 2008
No doubt - nice DL - but why does this feel like exposure? Oh yes, because the first post describes what it consists of - and the rest fill in the gaps. If I didn't know, I do now....that may be exposure refined and defined. Let's be more careful - dude, hope you got your answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results