If I buy...

May 18, 2008
If I were to buy another Theory11 DVD, which would it be? I have Dangerous; my favorite set of DVDs out there. Which other ones are good? I only have 40 bucks, so...

Plus, if you think I should get like T+R or Panic or Control or something cheap, what deck should I get with it? Like Guardians or Centurions?

Basically, what is your favorite DVD from T11 and favorite deck of cards?

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Well They are all not to bad heres my thoughts

If you want something impromptu Go for Control it has his origional pulse stop Danny's Stop and and a watch stop.
i think i said stop to many times

Panic is great i would recommend this its gret there are 2 versions of it this can be done on stage or even close up and its just coool when you are practicing it
i would recommend this

TnR If you are willing to put in the work go for its a great looking effect you thought you were stunned when you saw the endng wait untill laymen do.

i dont own a packet of centurions so i have nothing to say

guardians are pretty cool not to bad i think just about heaps of people on the site have this deck since it was the sites first deck i like it not sure about anyone else i would get either this or split spades.

May 24, 2008
I would get witness and some guardians. Witness is an amazing trick, and its really easy and fun to do.

Apr 28, 2008
It's difficult to suggest a DVD to you when you've told us nothing about you.
What type of magic do you do? What situations do you perform in? What's your skill level?

If you have $40, like card magic and are fairly skilled at it, i'd recommend Chad Nelson's Surfaced, it will enhance your magic far more than any of the single trick DVD's from T11.

As for the deck of cards, the only difference between Guardians and Centurions is appearance, just pick the one you like the look of.

Aug 2, 2008
the LBC
i my like believe its alot of fun but u need to pratice. u will probly use three or 4 decks just to get it down. however control is really cool and people really freak out and its also impromptu. i havent gotten my guardians or my ceterions yet so i cant tell u anything about those but i can tell about the split spades they are amazing i havent put the down since i got them. i have all three colors but i cant seem to find my blue one :( any ways hope what ever u get u like.
----------------------------------------------------------------
practicing

slipshot

d+m

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
i my like believe its alot of fun but u need to pratice. u will probly use three or 4 decks just to get it down. however control is really cool and people really freak out and its also impromptu. i havent gotten my guardians or my ceterions yet so i cant tell u anything about those but i can tell about the split spades they are amazing i havent put the down since i got them. i have all three colors but i cant seem to find my blue one :( any ways hope what ever u get u like.

Wha?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia

"I like Believe - it's a lot of fun but you need to practice. You will probably use 3 or 4 decks just to get it down. However, Control is really col and people really freak out - and it's also impromptu. I haven't gotten my Guardians or my Centurions yet so I can't tell you anything about those but I can say that the Split Spade sare amazing, I haven't put them down since I got them. I have all three colours but I can't seem to find my blue one. :( Anyways, hope you like whatever you get."

Squirrel is right here again, you need to tell us more about what you like/want. If you are the right type of performer, Control. Otherwise maybe just go Believe for a card trick.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results