I'm going to die.. Shipping

Sep 1, 2007
Gahhh I keep checking to see if my purchases have been shipped and they still say "Have not been shipped" I'm so excited to get them!!! Every time I see that i'm like oh dang.. GAHHH. :eek::eek::eek: Lol, sorry for this.. had to tell everyone how excited I am to get DD and 2 gaurdian decks.

Sincerly,
Spencer.

Sep 1, 2007
Germany
Well...just look through the forum and youll now when you will receive your packet.

"Weekend plus Monday was Labor Day (a Holiday here in the US) it can't be shipped until Tuesday."

niX.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Gahhh I keep checking to see if my purchases have been shipped and they still say "Have not been shipped" I'm so excited to get them!!! Every time I see that i'm like oh dang.. GAHHH. :eek::eek::eek: Lol, sorry for this.. had to tell everyone how excited I am to get DD and 2 gaurdian decks.

Sincerly,
Spencer.

It's all good dude, I believe that most of us are in the same boat as you are. Just remember to breathe. :D

Shane K.

It's all good dude, I believe that most of us are in the same boat as you are. Just remember to breathe. :D

Shane K.

Lol, Im just so anxious though. I want to learn distortion so bad since I don't have any moving pip tricks, and The Guardians *drool* I want to test them out. I guess we all need to put on our patience caps :p

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Yah we do.. I think i lost my cap, and it's been lost for quite some time now!

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Hah, you think you guys have it bad? Look at me...I've got Distortion and a deck of Gaurdians on the way. Not only that, but I've also got my very own Rocky Raccoon on the way. Not familiar with him? Look up "David Williamson", you will be in stitches...the good kind!

Yes, breathing is good!

Shane K.

Aug 31, 2007
California
Hah, you think you guys have it bad? Look at me...I've got Distortion and a deck of Gaurdians on the way. Not only that, but I've also got my very own Rocky Raccoon on the way. Not familiar with him? Look up "David Williamson", you will be in stitches...the good kind!

Yes, breathing is good!

Shane K.

I have 6 guardians, as well as distortion. I looked up Aaron Fisher on youtube, and got footage of him with Rocky Raccoon on the way. Good stuff :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results