Image by SplitImageMagic

Mar 19, 2008
Its done

I know that many of you have been offended by this video we have made, and we are extremely sorry for that. We respect D+M just like all of you. We are going to make another video but we are NOT selling it. We haven't sold any and we are not going to. Its just for all of you to see that we made a mistake and wrote that it look "exactly" like his even though it doesn't. Once again we apologize. Hope you look at the next video and I know many of you maybe not all because people are stuborn will feel that they have been extrmemly rude and need to reconsider what has been said. What someone has said earlier which I really don't appreciate is that we used his name to sell it. That was our last intention and we made sure of that because he inspired us just like he does for all of you and we thought it would be cool to add our favorite magicain in there and how he inspired us. Just remember this that video didn't show much and I will state this again, we made a mistake by saying that it looks exactly like his, thats why we are making a new one. Another thing is; it is our last intention was to be hated by the magic community. I hope many of you can forgive this because we are only here to have fun and make magic sorry that our explainations offended people

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
I know that many of you have been offended by this video we have made, and we are extremely sorry for that. We respect D+M just like all of you. We are going to make another video but we are NOT selling it. We haven't sold any and we are not going to. Its just for all of you to see that we made a mistake and wrote that it look "exactly" like his even though it doesn't. Once again we apologize. Hope you look at the next video and I know many of you maybe not all because people are stuborn will feel that they have been extrmemly rude and need to reconsider what has been said. What someone has said earlier which I really don't appreciate is that we used his name to sell it. That was our last intention and we made sure of that because he inspired us just like he does for all of you and we thought it would be cool to add our favorite magicain in there and how he inspired us. Just remember this that video didn't show much and I will state this again, we made a mistake by saying that it looks exactly like his, thats why we are making a new one. Another thing is; it is our last intention was to be hated by the magic community. I hope many of you can forgive this because we are only here to have fun and make magic sorry that our explainations offended people

I look forward to seeing it and I am glad to hear you won't be selling it. No hate here just pretty confused and disturbed, might have been a language barrier thing that I never even bothered to consider. Have a good one.

Cheers,

Jim

Oct 24, 2007
Hope you look at the next video and I know many of you maybe not all because people are stuborn will feel that they have been extrmemly rude and need to reconsider what has been said.

I don't think anyone was trying to be rude. I think everyone was just shocked that two magicians, "seemed" like they were sell an effect that is almost like Daniel Madison's Change. Everyones reactions were correct, even though we were all mistaken by the information.

So, by the information given, which was confusing, no one was rude. Now that we know the story and the information is given and there is no longer confusion, I think everything will be fine. I can't wait to see the video, I will watch it, and keep up the good work. Peace!

Tyler

Aug 31, 2007
Canada

This is good to hear, and I am sure we all appreciate it.

I am kind of surprised that you did not realize how using his name like that would come across. You made a video advertising an effect you could purchase and sold it with the line that it looked exactly like DM's effect.

You directly compared it to Change. As you are saying, this was apparently an inaccurate statement. You just might want to review what you say more carefully next time.

Realize that anything you say when "selling" something is taken, by those who see it, as being something said to "sell" it. That is the nature of advertising. anything you say about something you are selling is meant to help sell it. There is really no other reason to say anything about it at that point.

Once again, I think you made a respectable decision in the end. I hope that you were not, and do not feel like you were, bullied into it though.

Glenn

Mar 19, 2008
update

Hey i know some of you were waiting for the new video we said would be up this week-end but we have had some technical difficulties. We apologize and were trying to fix the problems. we just ask for your patience. Video will be put up asap.

Thank You
SplitIMAGE Magic

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results