Image by SplitImageMagic

Sep 1, 2007
You forgot to show the change in the video, amateur mistake.

So true.

I personally don't think it is very visual, at least not the 'most visual change ever'. I mean you are shaking the card/hand, there are changes that don't need much cover and are 'blink-on-an-eye' visual. But still waiting for DM's.

Not meaning offense but,

If its just like Daniel Madison's (correct name) why would you copy and imitate it and name it something else? Just seems disrespectfull and un-creative. Also under your name on youtube as suicideboy you spammed my video for the Change by trying to sell this effect to kids for $100?

I feel the only attention you will get from this will be the people that wanna perform the "change" like Daniel Madison not your change called "Image".

Just my little opinion on that

Jon

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Your Bachelor of Science in Reverse Engineering should be arriving in the mail within a few weeks time. Congrats on your accomplishment.

Perhaps this will put an end to demo videos and teasers once and for all. And people wonder why I am so jaded...

Jan 5, 2008
Dudes! Its just hype, there is no place in the video where it would say that it looked anything like DM´s change, it only says it was inspired by it. Anyone could say that about anything, like I could say that I was inspired to quit smoking by Daniel Madisons change. Doesnt mean it is the same change!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Dudes! Its just hype, there is no place in the video where it would say that it looked anything like DM´s change, it only says it was inspired by it. Anyone could say that about anything, like I could say that I was inspired to quit smoking by Daniel Madisons change. Doesnt mean it is the same change!

"The newest most visual color change, inspired by daniel madisons change. It looks exactly like his."

Perhaps you missed that part on the right side under the "About this video"?

--Jim

Dec 3, 2007
Denmark
I think this is a joke. It must be. To say: here is a demo of a new visual color change and then not showing the actual change. Come on.

Nevertheless, I think it's pretty darn funny. Thank you SplitImageMageic

Oct 24, 2007
Was I the only one who noticed the horrible grammar in the video?

"Jon Ramirez and James Kellogg brings to you..." (lol)

Sorry, that's one of my pet peeves. Anyway, I believe Daniel Madison comments and says "Madness" to everyone who says they can do Change and have a video of it. I could do it and get a comment too. :p

But, in all seriousness, huge mistake not showing the change. Another mistake was releasing it saying it is "Inspired by Daniel Madison's Change". Seems as if you're the cheap movie, trying to beat out the huge movie that made a lot of money, by coming out first.

Tyler

But, in all seriousness, huge mistake not showing the change. Another mistake was releasing it saying it is "Inspired by Daniel Madison's Change". Seems as if you're the cheap movie, trying to beat out the huge movie that made a lot of money, by coming out first.

Tyler

Very good point Tyler. Why would you guy's try to do the same trick and call it something different before the real "Change" is released? You guys are planning on selling this trick also. I find that very wrong.

Mar 19, 2008
Misunderstanding

Hey guys this is SplitIMAGE Magic and we would really like to inform you all with some information that was missed. First of all, this change that we had created was inspired by Daniel Madison, we did not steal or use his change as a way to sell ourselves. Yes the change is extremely similar but just like all of you we have no idea what the real method to his trick, thus how would we be disrespecting him in any way shape or form if we are still giving him credit for our method of this trick. As many of you are saying that we used his change for ourselves, what trick have you seen out in the world that already hasn't been created and remade. Also something that we did was not showing the change which many of you have noticed and do not like but this video was only a short teaser. Many teasers dont show the trick they only show portions. So we hope you all enjoy this trick because thats all we are here to do is make effects that you all can enjoy performing. Sorry for all the inconvience but more video footage about this trick WILL be out this weekend.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Hey guys this is SplitIMAGE Magic and we would really like to inform you all with some information that was missed. First of all, this change that we had created was inspired by Daniel Madison, we did not steal or use his change as a way to sell ourselves. Yes the change is extremely similar but just like all of you we have no idea what the real method to his trick, thus how would we be disrespecting him in any way shape or form if we are still giving him credit for our method of this trick. As many of you are saying that we used his change for ourselves, what trick have you seen out in the world that already hasn't been created and remade. Also something that we did was not showing the change which many of you have noticed and do not like but this video was only a short teaser. Many teasers dont show the trick they only show portions. So we hope you all enjoy this trick because thats all we are here to do is make effects that you all can enjoy performing. Sorry for all the inconvience but more video footage about this trick WILL be out this weekend.

Well...it seems then you are advertising your effect on this board as its own thread by making a "teaser" video. You don't have to use the E and T11 style of teasers when we already know what the effect is. Teasers are used to show a bit of an effect at a time when we have no idea what the effect is...

-ThrallMind

Mar 19, 2008
The change is the most familiar part to this trick. So far no one knows what our trick is thus a teaser is made. The thing is if are to reasearch any trick ever done by E or T11 before it comes out you will see the original version but all they do is remake it. And that is exactly what we did. We don't mean to sound rude we are just informing people of facts that we kind of forgot to put in there sorry

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results