Impromptu Rising Card BATTLE

nic

Jan 2, 2010
Spectator chooses a card, it is returned to the pack. The magician somehow makes the noted card apparently rise from the middle of the pack unaided.

Rules:

• Absolutely No Gimmicks
  • Deck must be shown to be normal
  • Does not have to be live
  • Need not be original
  • No editing of recording, show the whole performance

I've never seen anyone actually perform an impromptu rising card, should be an interesting challenge.

Any takers?

May 3, 2008
You've never seen any one perform an impromptu rising card? Maybe you haven't looked hard enough because there is a 1 on 1 called Schwing by Chris Kenner which is exactly that. You weren't just going to perform that were you?

nic

Jan 2, 2010
You've never seen any one perform an impromptu rising card? Maybe you haven't looked hard enough because there is a 1 on 1 called Schwing by Chris Kenner which is exactly that. You weren't just going to perform that were you?
I've never seen that. That looks exactly like Hugard/Braue's One Hand Plunger Rising Card from Expert Card Technique, which is what I was going to perform. It's the only convincing impromptu rising card I've come across. Shwing looks suspiciously similar in effect. I can't speak for Chris's method though, so I can't make any assumptions, but he might want to check for originality. I didn't think there were that many impromptu rising cards out there, the Rising Card Deck is so powerful.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results