Input on "Super Best Friends" South Park Episode

Does anyone notice a pattern here? BrianationX posts his thoughts and then everyone jumps on him, going completely off topic in the process. This then prolongs a small issue and makes it into a big one in every single thread on the site. I tell ya, this forum is hardly fun any more.

For gods sakes, BrianationX's posts may be annoying, but they are at least on topic.

On that note, SouthPark is one of the best shows on TV today... love it.

C=B

You said it man, you stepped in at the right time, and just about summed it up.

Nice!

Guys,

I agree completely; if there are any questions, comments, or concerns about posts, threads, etc., simply send me or another moderator a PM -- or hit the Report-a-Post button. Doing so ensures that threads not only remains on topic, but also ensures that any possible issues can be resolved amicably in private, rather than in threads and in the forums, which may only exacerbate the issue.

That being said, let's get back on topic -- and back to the magic. Speaking of which, I thought the entire episode about David Blaine and becoming "Blainetologists" to learn magic was pretty darn funny -- one of my favorite episodes of South Park.

Cheers,

Thanks for coming in and calming things down, I am truly honored to have a moderator inside my thread. Especially one that agrees with my interest in southpark. Go SP!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results