Inspirations

Sep 28, 2011
Here is a video of some coin work that I have been working on.

[video=youtube;LklrBeB-10w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LklrBeB-10w[/video]

-Leon Deo Scott

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
First off....you are skilled my man. Your ROV is amazing. It resembles Mickey Silver's SUV who has THE best ROV (in my opinion, of course).

Your spellbound changes are good, but they still require work. You can tell you are adjusting one hand to get ready. This is a tell to the audience. Fixing that will definitely make it look smoother. Also, there are a couple of timing issues with the spellbound moves.

For some reason, I really like the way you move the silver coin at 2:29. Very cool looking!

Another thing to improve upon is how much you twirl and spin the coin. I think that can detract a little bit from the routine. I personally would do that, and never realized how distracting it was until a friend called me out on it.

The last bit of your video showed off your ROV but you need to work on the reproduction, as it doesn't look at all like it was in your hand, after you showed that hand empty (I'm assuming that's what you were going for....)

Anyways, just my two cents. Overall, very impressive. A few kinks to work out, just like us all!

Sep 28, 2011
Thanks for the comments.
lol I get lazy on the productions from my hand, I was kind of going for a production from palm.
All this was shot with my webcam and the lag on the display as I was filming was tripping me out.

All the best,
-Leon Deo Scott

Sep 28, 2011
One of the best ROV i have seen on camera. Very smooth. I am certainly inspired and will certainly be stealing some of your moves ... if that's ok with you. :)

Lol Thanks :D

Lol by all means, that is why I posted the video. :)
If you want to learn the inner workings of my retentions, check out my video lecture notes.

-Leon Deo Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results