Instant Download and DVD?

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
This is something that I just don't understand:
Why would somebody pay for both the Instant Download AND the DVD of a trick? (We'll say Witness for this instance) Why would you pay $5 more just to get the download? Are you really that impatient that you can't wait to get the DVD? Now, I understand buying just the download, but why pay the extra money?

D

Deleted member 2755

As the post above me, some people might just have money to spare.:p Most people don't though. Most people are just impatient, so they order it and they want to get it immediately. So they get the download and then they get the DVD so they can actually have a physical copy of that. The DVD will most likely instantly go on the shelf though because no one will really want to watch the dvd after watching the instant download. Personally, I prefer to buy the DVD and not the instant download.

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Some people like getting a head start on things especially when they are needing to learn the fundamentels of an effect in a short amount of time due to some special event. Then again, I've never done this due to my computer being slow enough as is without extra things being on my hard drive that I could just have in DVD form.

Shane K.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Of course, to each his own, but keep in mind that many of our members are international, and shipping times to international destinations can take up to several weeks (depending on which shipping option is chosen). In the US, our standard option takes only days. But internationally, that's not usually the case. While the DVD is in the mail, it allows those members to begin practicing and learning the effect instantly-- without waiting weeks for the DVD to drop in the mail.

In the meantime, we'll work on getting that Lightspeed shipping option perfected...

D

Deleted member 2755

Of course, to each his own, but keep in mind that many of our members are international, and shipping times to international destinations can take up to several weeks (depending on which shipping option is chosen). In the US, our standard option takes only days. But internationally, that's not usually the case. While the DVD is in the mail, it allows those members to begin practicing and learning the effect instantly-- without waiting weeks for the DVD to drop in the mail.

In the meantime, we'll work on getting that Lightspeed shipping option perfected...

This is true.:p

-Doug

I live in NZ and it takes about a week for anything to get here from the US. Its not that bad, but having to pay extra for shipping is expensive, for every $1 USD, I pay $1.30NZD, plus I also have to pay and extra 3.5% for international Credit Card Usage.

Cheers, Tom

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results