Instinct by Matthew Mello | Co-Creator of Bullet

Sep 1, 2007
Hopefully, you will enjoy them. They run along the same impromptu thinking. I hate gimmicks and will probably NEVER release an effect which uses one.

Matthew Mello

Matthew: I can totally relate to the gimmick comment. I do not mind using gimmicks at all, I can carry a ton of them, anything for a good reaction. But there IS a huge strength in just grabbing an every day object (say a bottle from the street... bullet rocks...) and performing something amazing with it for the sake of entertaining. Instinct sound great and I will certainly check it out. I will probably do it with an egg... My fiance would flip if she saw me slamming cups with the chance of a nail being there (even when it is 100% safe as your effect is).

Sep 14, 2007
Hey guys please respect bullet, Instinct, Mathew mellow, Nick V, Justin Miller and the helpers of bullet. The creators and the teachers of bullet tried their best and did a good job. If you guys don’t like the method or the teaching . . . goof for you . . . keep it to yourself. Unless you can prove that yours effect is better and you have your own DVD, keep your mouth shut. And if you don’t like it keep it to yourself, please do not gossip about other people’s effects. These guys work very hard on this effect and have successfully created a DVD and this effect was a miracle to all the spectators. If you have bought this don’t complain that you don’t get good reactions . . . you won’t get good reactions if you don’t practice. So basically just respect other people’s work

nickmagic

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results