Introduction

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
The E forums are ok at best... they're much too strict and elitist for me, though. Although I do post occasionally. Welcome to theory11; I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay!

Welcome home.
These forums are pretty good.
You should also get into the MagicCafe forums, they are great and have ALOT of Categories and you will probably hear from alot of magicians from around the globe, as well as alot close to you.
So hope you enjoy T-11 forums. Looking to hear your thought on topics

The E forums are ok at best... they're much too strict and elitist for me, though. Although I do post occasionally. Welcome to theory11; I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay!

Ha! Your just mad because you made that stupid 20 page post that had nothing to do with magic, and everyone got mad at you for it.:rolleyes: (It was truly pathetic.) I'm not trying to be mean, but don't get mad at us for telling you that you made a mistake. I like the E forums much better so far. But so far is not far.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Ha! Your just mad because you made that stupid 20 page post that had nothing to do with magic, and everyone got mad at you for it.:rolleyes: (It was truly pathetic.) I'm not trying to be mean, but don't get mad at us for telling you that you made a mistake. I like the E forums much better so far. But so far is not far.

And saying you aren't trying to be mean is like trying to dilute the poison you are about to feed to your guest.

In any case, welcome to the forums!

-ThrallMind

And saying you aren't trying to be mean is like trying to dilute the poison you are about to feed to your guest.

In any case, welcome to the forums!

-ThrallMind
I am being nice compared to him. He was screaming that we were all "elitist" and "uptight". The reason I even brought it up is because he was slamming all of us. (Both on these forums and on others.) I am loyal only to E, and even though I use other forums, it is my duty to protect the reputation of Elusionist, and their forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results