is .thecuso a good place to learn card flourishes?

Sep 19, 2010
i have seen some flourishes on this site and they look good but they might be a bit difficult for someone who is not familiar with xcm. thank you

Feb 21, 2009
WOW, Cuso, this is low. You have one post and the fact that the post is so directed at your advertising campaign is pretty cheap. I am willing to bet my life that this is just Alejandro Portela trying to advertise his little site.
So my answer is NO, it is not a good site because it is run by a cheater and a liar.

If your gonna be a dumba** then do it well.

Jul 13, 2008
ummm . . . you have no proof that this is Alejandro Portela. You're just basing it off of your falty assumptions. Next time think before you post.

Apr 24, 2010
TheCuso has some great tutorials but they are a bit tough for beginners. I would advise to get through the basics of cardistry/xcm and then go back and watch some tutorials. Its also a great site to watch flourish vids.

Jun 10, 2010
Yes and don't call it XCM call it flourishing....

XCM, cardistry, flourishing. To each his own.

I'm going to call it XCM just because I hate you.

TheCuso is an okay-ish source to learn XCM from, but most of the stuff there is just a compiled page of videos already on youtube posted by other people. Seriously, a google/youtube search will get you the exact videos.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
XCM, cardistry, flourishing. To each his own.

I'm going to call it XCM just because I hate you.

TheCuso is an okay-ish source to learn XCM from, but most of the stuff there is just a compiled page of videos already on youtube posted by other people. Seriously, a google/youtube search will get you the exact videos.

No offense dude, but you took him way too seriously. You are basically showing that he has succeeded in what he was aiming for.

Aug 4, 2010
Is not called XCM...XCM is a branding that David Beyer uses to sell his product..It is like McCafe.....Is also stands for extreme card manipulation when there is nothing extreme about it.....Call it flourishing because that is what I call it.

My word is absolute and must be accepted by all.....

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
Is not called XCM...XCM is a branding that David Beyer uses to sell his product..It is like McCafe.....Is also stands for extreme card manipulation when there is nothing extreme about it.....Call it flourishing because that is what I call it.

Ill call it xcm

Aug 4, 2010
Why someone would want to intentionally do things wrong is.....essentially why they will never achieve my level of greatness...Im here taking my valuable time to educate you and if you want to be seen with some credibility you will accept my word and follow it.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com

I kinda agree with you Elite. XCM, in my opinion, is a term David created to make it seem like it was the best freakin thing on the Earth, and that "flourishing" and "cardistry" are inferior terms. If you use one of those terms to him you will get banned from his precious Handlordz site...

I'm on the edge of calling it "cardistry" or "flourishing". Cardistry is card artistry, meaning art with playing cards. Flourishing is essentially the same thing, art with playing cards, or manipulation of the cards to create art.

Anyone can call it however they like, all three are almost essentially the same thing in my opinion.

-Casey

Sep 1, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Why someone would want to intentionally do things wrong is.....essentially why they will never achieve my level of greatness...Im here taking my valuable time to educate you and if you want to be seen with some credibility you will accept my word and follow it.

So how come we've never seen a video of you preforming some XCM?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results