Is Wayne Houchin still releasing/selling magic?

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys, I've been quite out of touch with the magic community (and magic) for a few years. Just returned to it again recently...and I've just visited Wayne Houchin's website and he doesn't seem to sell the stuff he put out before anymore. A search online and I don't seem to see any new products of his. (I think his most recent release was Art of Magic a few years back?)

So, has Wayne officially stopped releasing or even selling his products?

Apr 23, 2012
As far as I know..

I'm pretty sure he will start selling he's latest releases soon. He's been touring quite a lot and although I haven't had the chance go see him, I've heard he has quite a bit of new material.

He's released a trick about 'Houdini's prediction' or something which is no longer available as it's all sold out (sorry can't find the link)

I'm sure he'll be coming out with what was on his latest lecture as soon as he's done with it.

He's for sure one of my favourite magicians though. Everything from the effects he creates to the presentation is brilliant.

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
I do believe Wayne has got a few tricks up his sleeve, with his Counterfeit Hollingworth being released in limited quantities late last year (which is fantastic!). So no, he hasn't just been hiding under a rock ever since Art of Magic; I assume he is working and road testing his newest effects before releasing them. Also, as stated by the previous comment, he has been touring a lot lately so if he's not road testing effects, that's probably because he hasn't had time to sit down and create anything.

I'm pretty sure out of nowhere, he'll come bursting out with new awesome material and hopefully sometime soon.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
He's been busy touring and lecturing, the last thing he released was Houdini's Influence I think and that was either something you could get at his lectures or once through him directly.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
He's touring and performing a lot. He HAS released two effects recently. Both exclusively lecture items before their release. Counterfeit Hollingworth and Houdini's Influence. He is working on some other stuff but i can't really say much more. Just stay tuned and join his mailing list.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results