Jam Session- Pringles Can

Aug 31, 2007
Let's jam and get those creative juices flowing!

Ive been trying to think of incorporating Pringles cans into an effect. I feel like there can be lots of possibilities I'm curious to see more thoughts & ideas.

I was thinking of maybe using smaller snack sized pringles cans snd incorporating cups and balls with it. My head is flooding with ideas, I'd love to see everyone else's concepts and ideas

Reactions: Elok

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
I once had the idea of using a Pringles can to accomplish the same basic effect as Dean's Box.

The can would have to be modified of course, and your hands would have to be really small but hey, it's an idea (didn't say it was good) xD

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
At a show last year, I did a variation of the disappearing soda bottle trick with a pringles can. I put the can in a bag and say I'm going to teach how to make it disappear. I turn the bag upside down and explain how I'm really just holding the can in the bag and it hasn't actually disappeared. I show the can is still in the bag and then I say the nice thing about this trick is that you just fold up the bag when you're done. I then crush the bag with the can still inside making the pringles can disappear.

Reactions: DominusDolorum

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
1. Could do a variation of Rise by Sean Scott. He does it with a Red Bull can.
2. The chop cup idea is cool, you can use mini pringles cans for it
3. Use a single pringle to perform a variation of the coin bite. Or like the cookie bite.
4. Make Mr Pringles moustache appear and reappear

Mar 2, 2016
Hannibal uses a Pringles can for his chop cup. He also does a signed card to Pringles can.

Justin Flom performs a color changing pringles can, It is super sweet!

Sounds cool. I tried googling it, but I can't find the chop cup one. Is there any chance you have a link? (If it's not too much trouble of course. Thanks.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results