JAQK Cards

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
Man I was really disappointed to see the JaQk cards were sold out already, but I just bought 17 decks at the same price on Ebay if anyone is looking for some. I really like the design of these. I don't use anything but bikes in performance as I tend to destroy a deck through the night but I would definitely use these in a set where I don't destroy any.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I think this is the trend we are starting to see with some custom deck releases. Everyone hoards them and then just resells them on ebay for a few bucks more per deck and many people that didn't get the chance here...actually buy them.

I will not reveal my source...ha ha...but I just found 10 new decks of Black Inverted Split Spades Lion 1st Edition and bought them. I'll probably keep half and sell the rest in a few years.

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
I think this is the trend we are starting to see with some custom deck releases. Everyone hoards them and then just resells them on ebay for a few bucks more per deck and many people that didn't get the chance here...actually buy them.

I will not reveal my source...ha ha...but I just found 10 new decks of Black Inverted Split Spades Lion 1st Edition and bought them. I'll probably keep half and sell the rest in a few years.

You are right I believe. However, in my case, I don't buy cards anymore except for bikes. I sold all my V4 S&M and didn't buy any V5 though I had bought all the versions before. I'm just not into custom decks anymore. However, I just really loved the look of the Jaqks and wanted to use those when I perform at certain types of events. I bought 17 for just one more dollar than t11 sold them for so that's a pretty good deal considering how much people "jack" up the price! I've never heard of the black inverts but sounds like they are rare. I did drop $400 on three sets of the V1 commemorative box sets that dananddave recently came out with solely for the purpose of reselling; sometimes it's good to invest when you know the popularity of a certain brand. They do come out with too many custom decks though nowadays which is a reason I stopped buying them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results