Joshua Jay Performance

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
ya....those two ladies were annoying as hell.....they just kept talkin talkin.....especially the one on the right who thought she caught Josh.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlakeVogt

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2008
Vegas
Yea! I watched it this morning and could not believe how rude they were being to him! He definitely did a great job of staying focussed and getting the job done. I like his reasoning for writing the book too. He's not "giving away secrets", he's "allowing people to go out and exert the effort to learn these things if they really want to." Well done Josh!

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
funny how one of them says about Robert-Houdin was Houdini's grandfather.....LMAO.....but then again at least she knows a great magician whom most XCM/Cardistry kids have no clue about.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Josh is a great guy. He is from my hometown of Canton, Ohio. He went to the high school where my wife teaches at. This past summer he did a nice lecture and shot the dvd that comes with his new book. I had the opportunity to attend with our local magicians and are actually on the dvd playing the part of spectators.
It was pretty cool and I of course bought some of his merchandise after wards.

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
dammmmmmmnnn I probably no what he was thinking right there and then
" I want to get out of here these ladies suck" like she was going to catch joshua give me a break.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
my god! if i was him and the show went to a commercial break, i'd kick over those damn ladies chairs and laugh as they collapsed to the ground
jk

May 3, 2008
That was really classy. Seriously, they're supposed to make him feel welcome, not talk over him when he's talking about his book and jumping at the chance to catch him.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results