Jumbo Coins

Jan 11, 2008
New york
The Penny.....Love your act by the way...your fire is the most entertaining i seen yet.
what i like about my PENNY is that you have 3 changes, the regular size penny,the half dollar size penny and finally the jumbo one. The best thing about it is that the regular size penny is not sleeved palmed or even quickly stashed on the top of my head for the switch to the next size up to happen...its tossed about 25 feet back and over my shoulder down the street behind me.you know the old 1..2..3 and bang the half dollar size penny is showed. I know this method sounds lame but its the one I've done for a long time.

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
Ha ha thanx. Hey don't EVER think something is lame if it WORKS (Or sounds that way) as long as the non-magical types like it, thaz all that matters... EVER!

Anyone else?

Jan 11, 2008
New york
I dont use jumbo coins so i have no idea what this method is, but i can just see someone walking 25 feet behind you getting hit with a jumbo english penny. Its kind of amusing to see their faces when they see thats its a jumbo penny that hit them.

Its a regular size American penny (small coin)that jumps over my shoulder or the spectators own head but to the spectator the small penny seems to have grown to the size of a half dollar penny ,your left to making this "Same" coin grow even bigger ,3 inches to be exacted but at 3 bucks a pop i don't recommend chucking the half size penny.MR.Slydini is the man i got the idea from,difference is that i use it as a change not a vanish and i use a small penny that is invisible to the others watching as well.at 25 feet you still need to step up your patters tone at the point of impact. you know?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW6oQZc_c80&feature=related

Sep 24, 2007
Nate- you could do the thing in a pillow factory and you wouldn't have to raise your voice. try it!

Do pillow factories even exist?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results