Just a few questions.

Sep 22, 2016
Hi Guys! I'm from Spain, so first of all, I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm studying as good as I can and I will try to write well.
So, I'm too interested in coin magic, and a few months ago I bought 'Metal' (Eric Jones trilogy) and I want to ask you if anyone of you can recommend me a book about coin magic. And, another question. I have met a spanish magician two years ago, his name is Mario López, and just a few days ago I saw a clip on Instagram of him doing a magic trick with coins. I left the link here so you will be able to see it. I want to know if this trick has a name or if it appears on a book or something similar. The link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BHNyPkZjq55/?taken-by=magiolopez
Sorry if I did something wrong in this thread. And finally, thank you!
Johnny.

David Roth's expert coin magic is great.
Ponta the smith has some great work on a DVD called Revolutionary coin magic
Another DVD called F***ing coins byPhilippe Bougard and Clément Kerstenne is great as well.
Koinoa Harbottle has some of the best coin work I've ever seen. He's written a lot of stuff his site and is available for purchase in Download here http://www.kainoaland.com
And of course Curtis Kam has some great coin work out there as well. :)
And as a beginner there's a great DVD called 'in the beginning there was coins ' on Penguin.

Reactions: Jonilices
Sep 22, 2016
David Roth's expert coin magic is great.
Ponta the smith has some great work on a DVD called Revolutionary coin magic
Another DVD called F***ing coins byPhilippe Bougard and Clément Kerstenne is great as well.
Koinoa Harbottle has some of the best coin work I've ever seen. He's written a lot of stuff his site and is available for purchase in Download here http://www.kainoaland.com
And of course Curtis Kam has some great coin work out there as well. :)
And as a beginner there's a great DVD called 'in the beginning there was coins ' on Penguin.
I heard some things about Ponta and I think that this content is too difficult for begginers like me. But, thanks a lot for all the information. You helped me a lot, really!

Jonilices,
The Instagram clip is something that I've seen before and I'm fairly confident that it was either David Roth or Kainoa Harbottle. With a little bit of research I'm sure that you'd be able to find that move specifically.

As far as I'm concerned, "Expert Coin Magic" by David Roth and "Coin Magic" by Jean Hugard is more than enough for a lifetime of performance and practice. However, if you're looking to be inspired for a lifetime, then "Modern Coin Magic" by Bobo is a must.

Yo he visto algo así como el clip de Instagram antes y estoy bastante seguro de que fue David Roth o Kainoa Harbottle. Con un poco de investigación estoy seguro que podrías de encontrar ese específicamente.

Por lo que a mí respecta, "Expert Coin Magic" de David Roth y "Coin Magic" de Jean Hugard es más que suficiente para una vida de actuación y práctica. Sin embargo, si quieres ser inspirado para toda la vida, entonces "Modern Coin Magic" de Bobo es una necesidad.

Hope this helps (Espero que esto te ayude),
Cameron Braxton

Reactions: Jonilices
Sep 22, 2016
Jonilices,
The Instagram clip is something that I've seen before and I'm fairly confident that it was either David Roth or Kainoa Harbottle. With a little bit of research I'm sure that you'd be able to find that move specifically.

As far as I'm concerned, "Expert Coin Magic" by David Roth and "Coin Magic" by Jean Hugard is more than enough for a lifetime of performance and practice. However, if you're looking to be inspired for a lifetime, then "Modern Coin Magic" by Bobo is a must.

Yo he visto algo así como el clip de Instagram antes y estoy bastante seguro de que fue David Roth o Kainoa Harbottle. Con un poco de investigación estoy seguro que podrías de encontrar ese específicamente.

Por lo que a mí respecta, "Expert Coin Magic" de David Roth y "Coin Magic" de Jean Hugard es más que suficiente para una vida de actuación y práctica. Sin embargo, si quieres ser inspirado para toda la vida, entonces "Modern Coin Magic" de Bobo es una necesidad.

Hope this helps (Espero que esto te ayude),
Cameron Braxton
Thanks! I will search for that move! And, I will buy "Expert Coin Magic" by David Roth to start doing magic with my coins.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results