Just thought I'd share.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
In Australia, we have someone we've been proud of for years. My favourite singer, Darren Hayes. He was the lead singer of the pop group Savage Garden. He's since went solo and has recently put out a new album entitled "This Delicate thing We've Made."

There's a particular song on there called "Words."

It's a beautiful song.

The official video of it was something I wanted to share with you guys.

So please, even if your music of choice is Hip Hop, Metal, whatever, just soak in this video. It's brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bXPuyAESG0

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
indeed i did,.. thanks for the follow up. I'd like to add that the singer is a brilliantly talented performer/writer/singer. I've always loved his music and I wanted to share his music with everyone.

Sep 1, 2007
meh, i thought it was really slow and boring.

is anyone else besides me getting sick of all the false counting tricks?

Dec 2, 2007
I liked the video, but i must confess i never have much liked Savage Garden. I wound up watching it muted.

I'm with Trashman on this one. It didn't hold my attention past the half-way mark.

Not to say that it wasn't a good effect, but I think that patter or a slightly faster pace was necessary.

I guess I'm the minority here, cause everyone else seemed to love it.

Aug 31, 2007
Fantastic effect, but an even more fantastic song. I wish the best of luck to Mr. Hayes, he's really talented. :)

Dec 3, 2007
NYC
i like the song. i also liked the trick......any of it available in print?

also what playing cards are those? they look nice. are they also available anywhere?

Dec 2, 2007
wow was the song TRULY THAT bad? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I honestly don't think it was bad enough to watch muted

It's not that it was a terrible song and i muted it right away, but sometimes silence is prefered.

Sep 3, 2007
Kentucky - Temporarily
Bro, that routine is pretty killer.

And the song made me really want to hug someone...

Better not show this one to Wayne, I don't think JB wants any more night visits. ;)

|| sean ||

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results