Justin Miller - eBay Item

D

Deleted member 2755

If you guys don't own any of these DVD's and don't get this, then you must be on crazy pills.

Captured is CRAZY, Time and Space is my favorite sandwich routine, The Cloak will have you perform the Haunted Pack without hand distance restriction and has an awesome Rising Card effect, Universal Impression is an INSANE impression device, and I don't own Wounded, but it looks awesome. Considering all this individually would cost over $200, $100 is an awesome deal. (Pretty cool its signed as well.) Shame I own all this already with the exception of Wounded. ;)

-Doug

I went to the Justin Miller lecture, and B Smith was there as well. He fried me completely with Universal Impressions..unfortunately, I didn't have the cash on me to get it there, but he emailed me yesterday and offered me the lecture price on it ($40), with a free copy of Wounded. Needless to say, I took him up on it.

Can't wait to receive it!!! Both Justin and B are two of the most generous people I've met before...completely down to earth and just good people. And yes, Captured is possibly the sickest cap in bottle I've ever seen, both the method and the trick.

If you don't have any of these dvds, do yourself a favor and get them. An incredible lot of magic right there, from two awesome creators.

Best.
Steve

D

Deleted member 2755

I went to the Justin Miller lecture, and B Smith was there as well. He fried me completely with Universal Impressions..unfortunately, I didn't have the cash on me to get it there, but he emailed me yesterday and offered me the lecture price on it ($40), with a free copy of Wounded. Needless to say, I took him up on it.

Can't wait to receive it!!! Both Justin and B are two of the most generous people I've met before...completely down to earth and just good people. And yes, Captured is possibly the sickest cap in bottle I've ever seen, both the method and the trick.

If you don't have any of these dvds, do yourself a favor and get them. An incredible lot of magic right there, from two awesome creators.

Best.
Steve

I know this may be a bit inappropriate... and I of all people shouldn't be saying it, but I must.

You will go number 2 when you see how Universal Impression works. (There we go. That wasn't too bad. ;))

Alright... I'm writing my review now of it. Ha. I'm in a review mood writing mood...

-Doug

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I own both Universal Impression and Wounded and I must say without doubt these are the best effects I own.

I talked to b.Smith around the forums here and he is one amazing guy to talk to. He told me about his application with UI with a spectator's name and card and it was amazing, I have now put that routine into my act.

Justin and b.Smith are the two most amazing and creative creators out there!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results