Justin Miller

Oct 23, 2007
has anyone ever met justin miller. well i got to about a month ago and he was awsome he was just such a great person all around.if you meet him do you like him or you have not met him and like his stuff or you just like his style lets start a justin miller talk lol

Sep 6, 2007
Ohio
I met with him for a while a while back, and have been meaning to get back in contact with him. He's on the site here, so I'm sure he'll stop by for a hello in this thread sometime. But yes, with big hands and an even bigger mind, he's very creative and is pushing the art of magic, not spreading it, which in my opinion is our #1 priority as magicians.

Jason

Sep 1, 2007
Savannah, GA
I'm glad someone brought Justin up. I couldn't possibly be a bigger fan...not only because of his magic, but also because of his extremally down-to-earth attitude from my experiences. I've never met him, but have spoken on the phone with him multiple times. First about Triune, and later about his Close Up Tables (now made by www.subdividedstudios.com and no longer associated with Justin). He's an incredibly friendly and personable person who, even though our conversations could've been <10 minutes total, I've easily spoken to for hours spanning no less than 5 phone calls.

He also had a project he considered releasing not long ago, a 2 dvd set called his PA Lecture Notes that he pulled...I was lucky enough to have pre-ordered them through his partner at that time Sebashtion, so Justin allowed me to get a copy of them (that he went the extra mile and signed for and addressed to me), and let me to tell you, the material is top notch. My understanding is that he pulled the set because he's going to release some of the effects as individual effects...and if it's so, get ready to grab them...they're worh it.

There---that was my unpaid endorsement for Mr. Miller. I've just had nothing but excellent interactions with him and his products have surpassed my expectations everytime. If you're on www.closeupjm.com and can't decide whether or not an effect will be worth the money, by all means, it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad someone brought Justin up. I couldn't possibly be a bigger fan...not only because of his magic, but also because of his extremally down-to-earth attitude from my experiences. I've never met him, but have spoken on the phone with him multiple times. First about Triune, and later about his Close Up Tables (now made by www.subdividedstudios.com and no longer associated with Justin). He's an incredibly friendly and personable person who, even though our conversations could've been <10 minutes total, I've easily spoken to for hours spanning no less than 5 phone calls.

He also had a project he considered releasing not long ago, a 2 dvd set called his PA Lecture Notes that he pulled...I was lucky enough to have pre-ordered them through his partner at that time Sebashtion, so Justin allowed me to get a copy of them (that he went the extra mile and signed for and addressed to me), and let me to tell you, the material is top notch. My understanding is that he pulled the set because he's going to release some of the effects as individual effects...and if it's so, get ready to grab them...they're worh it.

There---that was my unpaid endorsement for Mr. Miller. I've just had nothing but excellent interactions with him and his products have surpassed my expectations everytime. If you're on www.closeupjm.com and can't decide whether or not an effect will be worth the money, by all means, it is.

Hey Jimmy,
just stopping in on you...
as for justin LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No just kidding.........

I met justin earlier this year and talked with him on the phone ALOT......
got to meet him at the pa lecture tour and in the twincity convention
we also flew up to hang 2 different times for about a week at a time...
Justin is a great Guy, what you see on the videos and at the tours is what you get funny fun to be near, unless it is 4:00 am..... he gets a little cranky but dont we all...........very informative and want to show everything he knows no holds barred A1 top of the line guy.......
on that note look out for the "Justin Humanized" Video comming soon to the web page and on youtube it is justin raw, real life and free...... i am putting tihs up for all to see......... I have about 20-30 hours of footage we shot when I was up there and some of it is rely funny.......And no it s not his magic explained and no and no i will not bore you with 2030 hours of video and yes Justin I will not make you look Bad.................well with that said my opinon is Justin was and stil is the magician i look up to........check him out!

I just want to say how humbled I am with this thread..thank you guys so much!!

I truly have some great fans..you guys mean the world to me...

Danny about the thread you are referring to..
I recanted what I said in the original thread at the café. I apologized to Calvin.
I am truly sorry I lost your respect over this...

Justin N. Miller

Sep 13, 2007
Saipan
Being a Magician my, i have seen many products that fellow magicians put out that best discribe ones intellengence. Justin has a few under his belt like cloak, ultrasmoke 2000, Silver Dream......etc. This man is a genieus. Simplicity hits and it hits hard that it leaves an impression, Justin Miller is that man...he has performed Army of 52 like no other and graced his skills with BULLET, precision that will forever be SEALED for all mankind......
Keep it up Justin, you have many adoring fans and fellow magicians.

Believe in Magic.........you sure made a believer of me.

ciao,

Daryl.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
My Advice to someone with so many fans.

Enjoy it, but remember you can't make everyone happy. I'm sure you know that. But just don't forget it.

For every one of your haters there are 5 more people who like you.

KE

Sep 13, 2007
Saipan
Like and dislike

there are many who will instantly like you and there will be some who would just hate for no reason at all.
You know you do it best, that is what matters. Being humble to appologise for something that would not hurt a fly takes guts and makes you a better man then you know it.
Believe and shine. You are to most an insparation.

My Advice to someone with so many fans.

Enjoy it, but remember you can't make everyone happy. I'm sure you know that. But just don't forget it.

For every one of your haters there are 5 more people who like you.

KE

Katie,
Wisdom of the ages!

I got bit by the magic bug when I was 5..I was infected from that point till now.
My goal in magic has always been to able to give away the same feeling and wonder that was given to me at the age of 5..you my fans are a witness to that dream.

I remember something Kenner told me long ago (at Tims office) that his greatest dream was to see other magicians perform his magic. Chris and I share that dream and it is ONLY because of you ,our fans, that that dream had a chance to be made real.

I humbly thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you guys have done for me and my family. NONE of your kind gestures or acts of loyalty have gone unnoticed.

Justin N. Miller

Also,
With the release of my new site at www.closeupjm.com I am going to be having a VERY special Christmas contest and give away designed JUST for you guys here at Theory 11...stay tuned..

This is only...the beginning!

I could type forever on this one man.

His thoughts and work on sleeving changed my Coin work for ever. His "offbeat" style made me realize what I was doing wrong. And him just being a great guy has made me love magic more.

If you EVER get a chance to see him lecture DO NOT MISS IT. I am very pleased that I saw his full lecture before he changed it, it was absolutly amazing. And his work with IET will honestly make you love thread as much as he does.

Justin, I know you've been through a heck of alot these past two years with the break, accusations made upon you, and many other things. Please know your sacrifices to the magic community have never and will never go unnoticed.

Sharpestlives

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results