Justin Miller's New Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree but then again the web-site is not designed for you. I think it serves the purposes well of what I am doing and WAIT till you see the NEW store planned..Just got a sneak peek tonight and MAN oh MAN!

JM
What is so exciting about the new store Justin?

Just checked it out, and there doesnt seem to be much different to most stores, and once again there are a fair few design flaws.

Matt

What is so exciting about the new store Justin?

Just checked it out, and there doesnt seem to be much different to most stores, and once again there are a fair few design flaws.

Matt
Hi Matt,

I'd be happy to see the flaws your talking about, so i can work those out of it.
Please email me at: aronprinsproductions@gmail.com with the flaws you're experiencing.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Aron

Sep 1, 2007
Pasadena-->Mexico
well , i know the site it is really amateur , but there is lot of professional work on it I mean the products Justin´s magic is powerful, but that site looks unsafe, you are using FREE open source web apps , i am not against using them but if you are running a business the minimum you can do is offer safe solutions and not FREE open source shopping carts , or a .tk domain it doesn't look professional,

Justin i think you should revamp your site with some professional web apps, I'm sure you'll get more people attracted to it, GREAT MAGIC+GREAT SITE= GREAT SALES

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Justin, I really like your magic, but I personally think the website its OK nothing more than that.. And I thought that the store was gonna be THE STORE, but for me its ok, I mean whats the difference between yours from othrers?

well , i know the site it is really amateur , but there is lot of professional work on it I mean the products Justin´s magic is powerful, but that site looks unsafe, you are using FREE open source web apps , i am not against using them but if you are running a business the minimum you can do is offer safe solutions and not FREE open source shopping carts , or a .tk domain it doesn't look professional,

Justin i think you should revamp your site with some professional web apps, I'm sure you'll get more people attracted to it, GREAT MAGIC+GREAT SITE= GREAT SALES

Thank you for your insight. But this is what I wanted and it works great for me and my co.

And it is SAFE because you checkout at Pay-Pal and not at my open source script.

Side note- since I have been typing this I have received 3 more orders for Captured, so I must be doing something right.
But thank you for the feedback.
JM

D

Deleted member 2755

I really don't get why we have a thread about critiquing Justin's website. Is this a magic forum or a web designing forum? I'm beginning to regret reopening this considering this thread is next to useless. I've ordered from Justin before and its been fine. If you want to talk to Justin or Aron about the site, send them a PM or e-mail them. If someone wants this thread re-opened, shoot me a PM. Until then, this thread is locked (hopefully to stay that way...).

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results