Kind Of Begging Here

Dec 27, 2007
I feel awful for asking this but here I go.

As you know Valentines is coming up real soon.

And at the moment I can't purchase online so would someone please be nice enough to send me some flash paper please.

I feel so awful for asking this but anyway if your interested just reply back or PM me.

Thanks so much to the kind heart that helps me out.

Cheers!

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Do you have a local magic shop you can visit in person? If so, go there and ask them if they can sell you a single sheet, or if money is a problem, ask them if you can borrow one. Offer to help them out in the store in whichever way you can. OR....offer them something in trade (maybe a deck of sealed cards...I'd be glad to trade a sheet of flash paper for a deck of cards)

P.S. the last line was not an offer to you...just a suggestion you could give the store.

Good luck!

D

Deleted member 2755

I feel awful for asking this but here I go.

As you know Valentines is coming up real soon.

And at the moment I can't purchase online so would someone please be nice enough to send me some flash paper please.

I feel so awful for asking this but anyway if your interested just reply back or PM me.

Thanks so much to the kind heart that helps me out.

Cheers!

Is it a money problem or is it just that you reached your limit on your card? I say this because if you go to your local Wallgreens or drug store, they may have those gift credit cards. It's where you pay something like 34 dollars for a 30 dollar card (4 dollars as an activation fee when you buy it). They are great for ordering things online. :) If not... well sorry but I just spent the rest of my money on Control.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results