Leather time machine

Sep 2, 2007
Leather time machine: an effect by me....

This is a video of one of my effects I've been working on for about a year now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzEA8C7x9lA

((P.S.: sorry fpor the music, I like itm, and I forgot to change it to all music :()

EDIT: This is the non windowed version. I don't know what one I like more, the windowedm or the non windowed...I'd like to hear what people say about this before I show the other one.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
Nova Scotia
yes i agree, there could have been alot more effort into the making of this video, the flash and quick movements need to be worked out, but overall good job.

Sep 1, 2007
Ok, first of all, turn the contrast way DOWN! so the cards don't look like the sun. Your web cam is to...Its getting way to little frames a second. You may need to reinstall it the software for it. Unless its supposed to look like that (some do). Also never cut out from a video, put your text on the screen, never cut out.

Sep 2, 2007
Thanks for the input guys. I'm goign to take this video down, use your advice, and re-m ake it later today :)

Sep 2, 2007
Hey everyone! sorry for the double post, but The new video is up! it's at the top and here: ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzEA8C7x9lA

Sep 2, 2007
Maybe to magicians, but spectaors still like it. I accidentally flashed (It was my mom, so it's O.K. :p) and she told me I flashed, but she was still amzed :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results