Lecture notes

Sep 1, 2007
5 months!

There are tricks that have been in my working repertoire for over a year now, and every now and then I get a flash of insight; an improvement, a more streamlined handling, a better presentation. Some of my "workers" are better now than they were a month ago, let alone half a year of performances ago.

The only stuff worth reading/studying is that which has been extensively performed and honed by the creator over hundreds of performances. Not only that, it should have been sent off to other reputatable magicians to have a go at in their performances for feedback, constructive critisism and other points of view.

I keep en open set of notes, which are set out as "instructions", because it's fun and because its the best way to record something making sure you've captured all the details. But it's for my eyes only.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
5 months!

What I meant was that this kind of thing shouldn't even cross your mind if you haven't already been doing it for this long, even if it is a case of "I'll do it in a years time". I was by no means saying you shouldn't release notes until you have been performing it for 5 months.

Sorry if I wasn't completely clear.

Huruey

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results