Lets Talk...

Apr 17, 2013
Haha, I actually just don't have an interest in coins to be honest, I got a couple rubber and tricks under my sleeve but nothing that really has any substance.

I respect all other forms but if I was to go push myself to do something I don't particularly enjoy then it wouldn't be fun, it would become a job.

You are going to run into problems with trying to get gigs if all you are doing is card work. When you look at guys who lecture and write about card magic, they are working for magicians. See these same guys doing walk around or a private party and they are doing a gambit of different things.

I know I keep talking about everyone has an uncle or grandfather that does card tricks because it;s true and I have heard it more than once after I do something killer, "Oh my (fill in the blank) finds a card as well. He does it with 21 card or he has a TV magic deck ect ect." You make coins jump from your hand you theirs or a bunch of sponge rabbits appear in their hands then you did something that they will talk about for a while. If you really want to do card work you need to do something really original like Lonnie Chevrie sticking his hand into an animal trap. Maybe look into some thread work or ring magic.

There has been some really great working stuff in some of the Penguin Lectures as of late Mark Elsdon Lonnie Chevrie Michael Vincent Jay Scott Berry that is a little big of everything. You really want to get into the type of gigs you say you wanted to in your first post get Oz Pearlman LIVE 2: Corporate Magic

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
You're over saturating people when you do too many card tricks. Normally, for me I'd get rid of the card magic for the restaurant work and maybe only have TWO card effects that you would do for bookings.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results