Lexicon or Alphabet Card Routines

Starlight

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2010
Using Lexicon or Alphabet Cards, I've seen a magician have a spectator eliminate several cards in separate batches, at a time, only to have a few cards remaining. Those cards remaining then spell the spectator' name. At the beginning of this routine, the spectator is shown that all the cards have different letters. However, the end of the routine shows the first name of the spectator. Now where can I find a source that teaches these types of routines?

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
David Regal has a trick like you described. So does Drummond Money-Couts. Both have released products and their handling. Letter perfect by David Regal and Passport to Alphas by Phill Smith and DMC. DMCs booklet might have what you are looking for, it has some routines for his deck. David’s appears to be a single trick.…but he’s a great teacher and prolific creator. It’s likely he will give provenance in his teaching if you wanted to follow his leads. I cannot comment on DMCs teaching or writing as I haven’t purchased any of his products before.

Starlight

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2010
JoshL8: Thank you for your guidance. I'm sure you'll agree T11 is a fantastic organization of people who genuinely agree that magic is both important and needs to be shared with others for their fun and enjoyment. As a business it needs to be respected.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results