Like My Original Close-Up Routine?

Mar 10, 2013
Murphy, NC
I have combined my Original Concepts, Gimmicks and, Sleights and Compiled my own short routine. This is my Coin Matrix Inspired routine I call A.M.A.T.H.I.S.T. I am presenting it here for you in continuous shots :) Hope You like it :)

[video=youtube;J22ehbQfw3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J22ehbQfw3k&feature=youtu.be[/video]​

Let me know what you think :)

JokerZingo

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2012
Sweden
freemagictutorials.com
That was GREAT! SICK REALLY!

One misstake on the last trick was just that hard to see the coins but still it was great. Loved it a last detail on the last trick what would be really cool is if last time you turn over the aces if they are the kings that you begin with.
But it was good preformance and awesome tricks.

I would like to see how to you put these into your preformance and what script you use for these tricks I kinda think of "coin matrix" when i see the 2nd trick so you can take a script from that I guess. But please tell me how you present these trick would be really cool to see how you put these in use live.

But that was truely amazing goodjob!

Thanks =) - JokerZingo/Markus

Mar 10, 2013
Murphy, NC
ThankYou for your feedback :)
I have been working on it for a while now. I can turn them back into kings but I do think that its a great ending to reveal the changed backs and the coins appearing at the end it is a rather strong finish. I did create another trick which is called Subconscious Coins and that could be used to do the kings switching back finish invisibly and allow the front and back of 4 cards to change at the end :) It's a different trick all together but they do work well as a unite.

When I preform tricks I usually create my own patter so I can't give you a baseline for it. I like to really challenge the audience to follow the coins and the cards are just an added bonus surprise. I am not sure If I created the first card changing coin Matrix but I would really like to know :)

Apr 14, 2013
England
I agree that it would be good to see this with real patter. Especially the first one. Whilst it looks original I don't know how you may have come up with a patter that isn't basic enough to be long the lines of "look what I can do"

I watched all your videos & I usually can figure out tricks after repeated viewings... but not YOUR tricks, they all look like trick photography!

I just want to know what your creative process is so I can have even more inspiration to create beautifull, original pieces like this, so any advice on creativity would be marvelous.

Mar 10, 2013
Murphy, NC
I do have a different way of creating my illusions. 4 years ago I got familiar with the magic community but it wasn't until this year I actually spoke with another magician before. The biggest difference I can say right off that I do is I create a trick that does something while the audience isn't looking that way you force them to not be able to back track an effect as well as be a step ahead :) I'll post a video demonstrating this soon :)

I have a very cool vanish I made using something I created called The Secret Window :)... I'm sure you guys would like that :)

Mar 10, 2013
Murphy, NC
Big Thanks for that Moore Majik :)
I have been performing a lot this week so the next video is for WyattSB & it's going to be The Secret Window. The following video will be my first discussion video. I'll demonstrate what I mean by performing magic while the audience isn't looking :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results