Like The New Tool I Invented?

Mar 10, 2013
Murphy, NC
Next time I get a chance I most certainly will perform this for a live audience with someone else holding the camera :) It's not that complex of an effect so I'm honestly surprised at the skepticism.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Next time I get a chance I most certainly will perform this for a live audience with someone else holding the camera :) It's not that complex of an effect so I'm honestly surprised at the skepticism.

Well, there are a lot of people out there that claim something is real when it's actually just film editing. I don't think it's you, personally, it's just that most of us have probably seen something that turns out not to be possible in real life so the default reaction becomes, "Prove it's real."

Mar 10, 2013
Murphy, NC
Either way I want you guys to know :) It's going to probably delay my effects but I believe it's worth it if I'm to continue showing my effects in this way.

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. As much as i want to buy this off you (and if I had the money I would be biting your hand off now for it for the rights) I can't help wanting to agree that maybe this should be kept for yourself. It will make you famous. The effect is just incredible. I understand when you say that it takes a lot on the side of magician to fit the effect to their body and things like that, which if you did sell stuff would make it expensive. I think finding some way to only keep this trick to professionals who will use it properly rather than someone just buying it to find out how it's done would be a good idea.

Again, absolutely fantastic, and I look forward to seeing more!

Simon_Magic

Jeremy Hanrahan

Craftsman, <a href="http://www.theory11.com/gear/h
Sep 1, 2007
Simcoe Ontario Canada
I love how even a magician like myself can be fooled into thinking there is a method to doing this. I love that feeling!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results