Liquid Card Thru Window

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
This is my only magic christmas present (I have 3 brothers currently in college)

I ordered it about an hour or so ago, I swear the claims made on the cafe better be correct lol.

Spectator can go on the otherside and retrieve the card

Borrowed Deck

Signed Card

Can just go up to a vending machine, window, plane window and perform this

Practical

No Angle issues

It's either a sink or swim for me. A perform or go collect dust.

I'm going to give it a very open and honest review...hope your ready when it comes :)

Think of it, YOU COULD RUIN SOMEONE'S CHRISTMAS!! If it's bad, I hope your never able to live with yourself :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my only magic christmas present (I have 3 brothers currently in college)

I ordered it about an hour or so ago, I swear the claims made on the cafe better be correct lol.

Borrowed Deck

Signed Card

Practical

No Angle issues

I'm going to give it a very open and honest review...hope your ready when it comes :)

Think of it, YOU COULD RUIN SOMEONE'S CHRISTMAS!! If it's bad, I hope your never able to live with yourself :D

So your saying that this trick is basically the following:
-Signed Card
-Borrowed Deck
-ANY type of glass
-No angle issues
-Is on the other side, and a spectator may go retrieve it.

If that's so...then post a review and I'll think about buying this because that's incredible...really...

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado

Borrowed Deck

Signed Card

Practical

No Angle issues

If that's true, then you had better write a review about it, because that honestly sounds too good to be true.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Yep, I specifically asked the question can the specator go on the other side of the glass and retrieve the card and the answer was yes.

-Signed Card
-Borrowed Deck
-ANY type of glass
-No angle issues

Those were answered yes yes yes.

If these claims are false, trust me. I will be giving Precision a complaint call that will make them wish they didn't have those ears to hear with. They'd basically want to surgically trade ears with other people.

I'm falling hoping these claims are true and hoping Precision will catch me with their strong...muscular arms and be truthful unlike most products people make out there claim.

Yep, I specifically asked the question can the specator go on the other side of the glass and retrieve the card and the answer was yes.

-Signed Card
-Borrowed Deck
-ANY type of glass
-No angle issues

Those were answered yes yes yes.

If these claims are false, trust me. I will be giving Precision a complaint call that will make them wish they didn't have those ears to hear with. They'd basically want to surgically trade ears with other people.

I'm falling hoping these claims are true and hoping Precision will catch me with their strong...muscular arms and be truthful unlike most products people make out there claim.

Wow, I would've gone and checked out the Magic Cafes topic about it but, they're down right now = /.

Please make a review because, I'm simply boggled at this point, I'm trying to think about it logically but my explanations just don't work haha.

Did they mention a gimmick at all?a

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Yeah the dvd includes 2 gimmicks if I remember correctly. Which won't bother me at all as long as it is practical.

Ships the 20th of this month I believe so it should be around christmas time I recieve it so I will be giving my review then.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
In the demo (which I did not like) the card penetrates paper, THEN glass, Criss Angel style.
Hopefully whoever writes a review on it is thorough, because I can't tell anything from the demo.

Yeah the dvd includes 2 gimmicks if I remember correctly. Which won't bother me at all as long as it is practical.

Ships the 20th of this month I believe so it should be around christmas time I recieve it so I will be giving my review then.

Thanks man,

When it's up (if you can remember) PM with the link. I barely get this excited about effects but, damn.

I just wish the demo was a bit more clear like TDA said = /

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

C

clarrus

They also have a CTB trick that sounds too good to be true. A coin, no gimmick and totally impromptu goes into a bottle. I'm not to sure about this web site.....

Sep 4, 2007
from the looks of it, i dont think the spectator can retrieve a signed card, but probably a non-signed card. in the demo, the retrieved card wasn't signed

the ending preferred is you just pull it back through the glass which is what also makes me think that.

the trick looks great and im sure its very practical and the reactions are obviously strong, but this just looks like another case of mixed speculation that makes the effect much better than it really is. the advertisement on the website could very well be accurate but i think people on the cafe may get confused. one method on the dvd could have some limitations and another effect could have different limitations so its easy to get confused. i hope im wrong though but even if I'm not, I can see this being very strong street or restaurant magic

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
As for the CIB, Impervious is an excellent effect. Christopher and Jeremy are active on the magic cafe and are always helpful. David Mann from Precision magic seems to be a stand up guy as well. The website is legit, not sure about how great this is, but as for previous products they have received praise.

Adam

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I know David Mann, and the creator of 'Target', and know the workings for this and the claims are true.
Now the demo video seriously does not do the effect justice, infact it doesn't even show the money shot so to speak, something which Dave is not happy about... but had no control over.

On the Cafe' there was a large thread with lots of info on what is possible with Liquid and Target, so when/if the Cafe' comes back (please come back cafe'... im suffering from withdrawal symptoms lol) I recommend going and checking out the thread.

There is one claim that I myself have no idea about, and that is where the spec can go and remove the card from the other side.
Ive been told this is possible with one of the handlings, but have not seen how as he wants it to surprise me when I find out, and so I can't back-up that claim.

Every other claim though I know to be 100% true.

I myself perform it with the spec being able to to pull most of there card thru... powerful stuff.
Also aswell as on windows etc, this takes card thru glass table to a whole other level, and as with the window, I have the spec pull there card thru.

Any questions you may have then ask away... though I will not answer Q's fishing for methods etc.

They also have a CTB trick that sounds too good to be true. A coin, no gimmick and totally impromptu goes into a bottle. I'm not to sure about this web site.....

I can assure you, it isn't too good to be true :) And i think you would be very happy with it if you happened to get it. I use it ALL the time, and...well...i am the creator of Ocular Perception and the main concept of the DVD. Jeremy has added a great display to the effect as well

C

clarrus

I can assure you, it isn't too good to be true :) And i think you would be very happy with it if you happened to get it. I use it ALL the time, and...well...i am the creator of Ocular Perception and the main concept of the DVD. Jeremy has added a great display to the effect as well

can you give us a review??

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results