Live perfomances

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
Yo people, good day to you all. I had a good day if i do say so myself. Since its friday today and i love fridays, i filmed me and my friend doing some live perfomances, just wanted to share it with you guys. Comments for improvements are most welcome.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DkUk4492TUU (friend)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HhmkqqzQ7I8 (me)

Cross the road when lights are red people.

BTW. I succeeded in performing DM's OneEighty again today. Without the use of the sleight. Also Overkill is a killer trick, though i failed once, suceeding twice.

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
It was horrible.

At leaste practice your moves, if anything. It was unnatural, you didn't have any control whatsoever over the performance. It is not his fault that he wanted to shuffle the deck, it is your fault!

How about you consider some PATTER? That is, the "script" you talk when you perform.

Still props for actually performing though.

-Seb

Nov 10, 2007
It was not very good at all, this is how you can improve. I do ambitious card all the time on the streets. When he wanted to shuffle the deck you should have said sure go ahead and thn to prove the card was in the center spread through and show him but cull there card to the top. Then perform a double lift to show it is not on top, turn the double back over and then take their card face down [ they think it is an indifferent card ] and tap it to their hand and show it changed right away. Dont know why but people freak out for some reason, for just a quick color change. If that did not make sense PM me if you have any questions on street magic please please PM me I can try to help you out the best I can:)
- Donald

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
I dont want to go into PM convos, i want everyone to see this, where i failed, and where i can improve. That performance didnt go well at all for me, because it ended up me being you know, not being able to do my job.

Normally, its not like this, that spectator was cool, just a bit skeptical.

I was thinking of doing a false shuffle right at that time, with the card on top, DL showing different card then doing Ego which could put me back on track with the effect, but he pulled a sly one on me. It was cool though. I was impressed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results