Looking for street magician

Nov 3, 2018
Hi y'all, hope you've been doing well.

Some time ago I saw a video (not professionally shot) of a street magician, which for the life of me I can't find anymore. All the details I remember: He made a red ball "disappear" by obviously stuffing it into his mouth. Laughing, he took it out and put it into his pocket, but then gagged and coughed up another ball. In this way he produced a number of balls, before ending with a larger one.
On his channel he had a number of videos on street magic, some of which dealt with criticising his own performances. If I remember correctly, many of the videos were shot in Houston, Texas.

Does anybody know this guy? Any help would be appreciated :)

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
What you described is a pretty common sponge ball effect. Not sure who this could have been. My best suggestion is to YT search "Spongeballs from mouth" and go down the video list and see if any look familiar. Is it a performance of that effect you are after or specifically looking for this magician in particular?

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
It's Eric Evans.

If you were to google "texas street magician" without quotes the first video is what you described "Street Magician San Antonio Texas".

P.S. The person filming did so without Eric Evans permission.

Nov 3, 2018
It's Eric Evans.

If you were to google "texas street magician" without quotes the first video is what you described "Street Magician San Antonio Texas".

P.S. The person filming did so without Eric Evans permission.
Thank you! I searched for that term on YouTube, but didn't get that result.

What you described is a pretty common sponge ball effect. Not sure who this could have been. My best suggestion is to YT search "Spongeballs from mouth" and go down the video list and see if any look familiar. Is it a performance of that effect you are after or specifically looking for this magician in particular?
Thanks for your help, too. It's the magician I was looking for, and that was the only effect I remembered.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results